Multi Foil bags with PTFE fitting
Multi-Foil bags provide light and moisture protection for low molecular weight compounds such as hydrogen that are unstable when collected in standard bags such as Tedlar sample bags. This multi-layer foil bag has a PTFE 2-in-1 fitting that combines the valve and septum into one.
Also available with polypropylene or stainless steel fitting.
Multi-foil bags properties
- The multi-layer foil bags provide a good stability for low molecular weight compounds such as methane, CO, CO2 and many other gasses
- The foil bags are the only gas sampling bags that can sample and store hydrogen sulfide
- Sample stability up to 5 days
- Protective 5-layer barrier minimizes gas permeability. – 60 gauge nylon (outer layer) – Metalized aluminum – Polyethylene – 0.0003″ aluminum foil – 0.002″ polyethylene (inner layer)
- The foil bags are water and vapor-proof
- Minimal adsorption
- Protect light-sensitive compounds
- Samples protected by opaque material
- The multi-layer material is tough, flexible and water-vapor proof
- The inside surface is inert, minimizing absorption and adsorption of compound
- Also custom made bags/ sizes available, please send us a message for more information.
Choose an option above for the available bags, packages and pricing.