Multi-Layer Foil sample bags provide light and moisture protection for low molecular weight compounds such as hydrogen that are unstable when collected in standard bags such as Tedlar sample bags. These multi-foil bags have an eyelet and stainless steel 2-in-1 fitting that combines the valve and septum into one.
We usually have the 0.5 to 10 liter multi foil bags with stainless steel (SS) valve available from stock.
These multi-foil bags are equipped with a patented 2-in-1 stainless steel (stainless steel) fitting. This fitting combines the valve and the septum in one.
These bags are also available with a polypropylene or PTFE fitting.
Properties multi foil bags
- The multi-layer foil bags provide a good stability for low molecular weight compounds such as methane, CO, CO2 and many other gasses
- The foil bags are the only gas sampling bags that can sample and store hydrogen sulfide
- Sample stability up to 5 days
- Protective 5-layer barrier minimizes gas permeability. – 60 gauge nylon (outer layer) – Metalized aluminum – Polyethylene – 0.0003″ aluminum foil – 0.002″ polyethylene (inner layer)
- The foil bags are water and vapor-proof
- Minimal adsorption
- Protect light-sensitive compounds
- Samples protected by opaque material
- The multi-layer material is tough, flexible and water-vapor proof
- The inside surface is inert, minimizing absorption and adsorption of compound
- Also custom made bags/ sizes available.