How to apply a Fresnel Prisma press on foil?
- A prism film or wafer prism can be water “stuck” on the inside of the lens.
- Signing can be done by means of a special graphite grease pencil and then 1 mm. cut out smaller.
- Customization is done with, for example, a sharp household scissors, neat cutting, moistening, pressing / pasting and ready to look.
- The foil does not need to be removed for cleaning.
- Glasses rinse daily under running lukewarm water.
- If there is still dirt on the lens after cleaning, you can clean the grooves with a soft brush.
- Dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Do not use alcohol-based cleaning products.
Assembly of prism foil
- Applying a film to dry, uncleaned glasses can cause scratches or damage.
- Therefore, first rinse your glasses under a running cold water tap to remove sand, dust and other dirt particles.
- The film has a smooth and a ribbed side, the smooth side is the ‘adhesion adhesive edge’;
- Avoid exposure to dust, dirt or grease during attachment to the glass;
- Mark the viewpoint of the eye on the front of the glass.
- Place the still round foil with the smooth side on the inside of the glass. the optical center must be equal to the mark that you have placed on the glass and pay attention to the correct base direction.
- Treat the glass with the attached prism carefully for the first 24 hours, any gray discolouration will disappear when the remaining water has dried completely;
- Never use corrosive liquids such as acetone or alcohol to (re) attach or clean the Fresnel lens;
- The prism should not overlap the glass or the frame after cutting or cutting, as air then penetrates.