Kynar® Bags with Stainless Steel Fitting
€185,00 – €705,00 excl. VAT
These Kynar® PVDF bags are made from Kynar® PVDF 3mil film and feature a single stainless steel fitting. Select the desired version below.
The Kynar® PVDF sample bags are made of 3mil Kynar® PVDF (PolyVinyliDene Fluoride) film. Kynar® PVDF is transparent, tough, durable, and has excellent chemical resistance because of its unique properties.
Kynar bags with stainless steel fitting
The bags are delivered with an eyelet and the patent-pending single 2-in-1 stainless steel fitting that combine the valve and septum into one.
Kynar® PVDF is the registered trademark of Arkema Inc.’s polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) resin. PVDF is a fluorinated polymer, or fluoropolymer, that is dissolved, dispersed, foamed, and melt processed for use in a wide range of industrial and architectural applications.
Strength and Toughness of Kynar® PVDF
Kynar® PVDF is extremely strong and tough by offering an ambient temperature tensile strength at yield of 35-55 MPa (5,000-8,000 psi) and an unnotched impact strength of 800-4270 kJ/m (15-80 ft-lbs/in).
Dimensions Kynar Bags
We have the Kynar sampling bags with stainless steel fitting available in different sizes. Select the desired bags above.
- 0,5 liter, 12,7 x 22,86 cm (package of 10 bags)
- 0,7 liter (package of 10 bags)
- 1 liter, 22,86 x 17,78 cm (package of 10 bags)
- 3 liter, 22,86 x 33,02 cm (package of 10 bags)
- 5 liter, 40,64 x 25,40 cm (package of 10 bags)
- 10 liter, 40 x 41,91 cm (package of 10 bags)
- 25 liter, 50,8 x 60,96 cm (package of 5 bags)
- 50 liter, 50,8 x 76,20 cm (package of 5 bags)
- 100 liter, 50,8 x 121,92 cm (package of 5 bags)
- 200 liter, 121 x 67 cm (package of 1 bag)
- 500 liter, 121,92 x 168,64 cm (package of 1 bag)
- 1.000 liter, 121,92 x 274,32 cm (package of 1 bag)
Need larger quantities? Please contact us for a quotation.
Kynar® PVDF resins are resistant to a wide range of chemicals, including most acids and acid mixtures, weak bases, halogens, halogenated solvents, hydrocarbons,alcohols, salts, and oxidants. At ambient temperatures, PVDF homopolymers are generally resistant to chemicals with a pH up to 12.
Custom made Kynar Bags?
In addition to the standard Kynar bags, we can also produce custom-made bags with dimensions according to your wishes. We have a lot of experience in producing custom made Kynar bags. Please contact us for more information.
0,5 liter (10 bags), 0,7 liter (10 bags), 1 liter (10 bags), 10 liter (10 bags), 100 liter (5 bags), 1000 liter (1 bag), 200 liter (1 bag), 25 liter (5 bags), 3 liter (10 bags), 5 liter (10 bags), 50 liter (5 bags), 500 liter (1 bag)