Control taste strips (blank) (100 strips)
€10,00 excl. VAT
One package (tube) consists of 100 control taste strips.
€2,50 excl. VAT
Control taste strips (blank)
The control taste strips are offered because a control must be built in in a well-founded study and because the reaction to the taste strips can be quite variable. In other words, you do not want your test subjects to know which strip they use when testing in a group, because test subjects can influence each other’s reactions.
The strips are exactly the same as the strips that are provided with taste and can therefore not be distinguished from each other by the test person. Use these blank control taste strips in combination with the PTC taste strips or the PROP taste strips.
One package (tube) consists of 100 control taste strips. The shelf life of the strips is 18 months after production. The production date of the taste strips can be found on every packaging.
Use of control taste strips
- Use 1 taste strip per test person at a time
- Remove the taste strip from the tube, preferably with tweezers. Tweezers will not be supplied as standard, but you can purchase them separately via our webshop.
- Place the strip in the middle on the tongue, the test person can close the mouth and move the tongue
- Ask the test person if they experience a bitter taste or not
- The taste strips are for single use, throw them away after use
- It is advisable not to drink or eat in advance (except for water)